- Lovely Heart Coaster Or Mini Doily To Crochet For That Special Someone You Love
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Turkish Star Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] This Cute Spiral Granny Square Is Surprisingly Easy To Crochet
- Adorable Elephant Folding Baby Blanket Is Sure To Delight Your Little One!
- [Free Pattern] How Well Do You Remember Chip & Dale?
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…