- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Square That Reminds Us That True Love Is Never-Ending
- Fast And Easy Crochet Baby Swirl Hat Pattern In Two Colours [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Crochet Owl Super Scarf You Need In Your Life
- Quick And Easy Afghan Square With A Unique Touch [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Light And Lacy This Poncho Keeps You Covered Beautifully Every Day
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…