- [Free Pattern] This Super-Cute & Quick Bunny Crochet Pattern Just Melted My Heart!
- April Vogel Shared I finished this one last week!!!
- Fabulous Crochet Easter Wreath Pattern To Make Now
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Crochet Flower In 4 Colours
- [Free Pattern] These Little Woolly Owls Are Gorgeous And Easy To Make
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…