- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Little Christmas Trees Stitch
- [Free Pattern] These Folded Potholders Would Make Amazing Gifts For All Foodies And Hostesses In Your Life
- Fun, Textured, And Surprisingly Easy To Make Flower Bag Crochet Pattern
- [Free Patttern] Adorable Crochet Pencil Holder Every Kid Should Have ( At Least One!)
- Beautiful Baby Blanket Pattern With Many Color Choices
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…