- [Free Pattern] Add Interest To Your Décor With This Striped Crochet Footstool
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Bird Slipper Socks That No One Could Resist
- 30+ Cute Free Crochet Christmas Ornaments Patterns To Decorate Your Tree
- [Video Tutorial] Cheerful Stripes Afghan To Sweeten Up Your Room
- [Free Pattern] This Unisex Crochet Edge Can Make Any Fleece Blanket Look Amazing!
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…