- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Flower Mandala To Light Up Your Life
- [Free Pattern] This Bubble Dishcloth Is Super Quick To Work Up And The Texture Is Awesome
- [Video Tutorial] Keep Warm And Cozy With This Beautiful Snowflake Throw
- [Free Pattern] Sunburst Granny Square Blanket
- [Video Tutorial]This Cute Children’s Chunky Winter Sweater Is So Comfortable To Wear And So Easy To Make
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…