- [Free Pattern] These Are Too Precious! Best And Easiest Slipper Pattern Ever!
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Multicolored Crochet Stitch
- 5 Strand Braided Crochet Headband (Video Tutorial)
- [Free Pattern] These Hanging Baskets Are Such A Clever Way To Organize Your Home
- Cuddly Crochet Preemie Blanket With Gentle, Rolling Ripples
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…