- [Free Pattern] This Stunning Table Cloth Is Truly A Work Of Art!
- [Free Pattern] Butterflies Garden Crochet Granny Square
- [Photo Tutorial] This Technique May Become Your Absolute Favorite Way To Join Blanket Squares!
- It’s Almost Unbelievable How Easy Is To Make This Peephole Shoulder Crop Top!
- This Guide Highlights Some Of The Best Crochet Hooks And Helps You Find The Hooks That Are Best For You
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…