- [Free Pattern] This Wildflower Dish Scrubby Will Make Sinks Blooming Beautiful
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet Cute Skillet Handle Covers
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Sassy Crochet Potholder For A Gift Or To Spice Up Your Own Kitchen
- Cat Lovers! Decorate Your Home With These Fun And Adorable Crochet Cat Butt Coasters
- This Crochet Mandala Bag Pattern Is Perfect For A Small Picnic
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…