- Wheelchair Lapghan Pattern -It Can Be Used As A Lapghan On Couch Or Wheelchair
- Easy 2-Hour Crochet Blanket To Make In Front Of The TV
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Pattern For A Hexagon Shaped Motif
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Little Crochet Rose
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And So Easy To Make Dragonfly Bandana Cowl
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…