- Adorable Baby Cinderella Dress Free Crochet Pattern With Crocheted Wig
- [Free Pattern] Super Fast And Absolutely Stunning Crochet Shawl
- [Free Pattern] Chic And Stylish Overcast Crochet Vest For Fall And Winter Time
- Very Easy And Elegant Crochet Sweater Worked In One Piece For Stylish Teenage Girls
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: How To Crochet The Heart Stitch
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…