- [Photo Tutorial] Learn To Crochet: How To Chain Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Perfect Storage Or Gift Basket Any Size And Shape You Want
- [Free Pattern] This Owl Cell Phone Cozy is A Fun Little Project!
- Simple And Cute Be Witchy Crochet Wall Hanging To Add To Your Room [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Headband To Wear This Summer
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…