- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Textured Puff Stitch
- Gorgeous Flower Cushion Pattern To Use Up Your Leftover Scrap Yarn
- [Free Pattern] Insanely Clever And Easy Towel Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Cover A Dear One With Tons Of Love And Hearts
- Free Little Mary Crochet Lamb Lovey Pattern To Help Your Babies Sleep Better And Longer
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…