- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Square With A Unique Look That Delivers Texture And Style
- [Free Pattern] This Fast And Pretty Little Angel Bookmark Is A Special Blessing For Friends
- Fun And Quick Puff Stitch Beanie Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Luscious Pink Strawberry Ice Cream Baby Blanket -Perfect For Quick & Easy Crochet Projects
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Block Works Up Easily And Has A Great Shape
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…