- [Video Tutorial] Adorable Hello Lucy Granny Square
- Ridiculously Simple Way To Choose Yarns That Go Together For Your Crochet Projects
- Lisa Martinez Shared Needs to be stuffed and finished off yet.
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Doily Rug Is An Affordable Way to Make Your Home Look Luxurious
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Have So Much Fun Making This Adorable Kaleidoscope Blossom Square
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…