- [Free Pattern] This Linked Hearts And Diamonds Infinity Scarf Adds Graceful Elegance To Every Outfit
- [Video Tutorial] What An Amazing Legacy To Leave Behind (Stunning Crocheted Popcorn Pinwheel Bed Spread)
- Make Your Comfy, Cold-Weather Crochet Boot Cuffs In Just A Couple Of Hours With This Fabulous Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Quick And Easy Chunky Crochet V-Stitch Afghan Would Make A Sweet Blanket For A Winter Baby
- Colorful Corner To Corner Afghan Crochet Pattern
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…