- [Free Pattern] This Diaper Shirt Is A Lovely Present For A New Baby You Love
- [Free Pattern] Simply Beautiful Crochet Scarf
- This Cute Kitty Crochet Basket For Toys Will Delight Your Little Ones
- [Free Pattern] It Should Be Impossible For A Hexagon To Grow Into A Square, But… This Pattern Makes It Happen!
- 6 Awesome Crochet Christmas Hats Pattern Ideas To Kick Your Crocheted Hat Fever Into High Gear
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…