- Fun Santa Belly Mug Cozy To Tickle Your Sense Of Ho-Ho-Ho
- [Free Pattern] 100% Fat Free Donut Coasters
- Cute Crochet Basket Pattern To Lighten Up Any Dull Corner In Your Home
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Reversible Baby Afghan For More Warmth And Comfort
- [Video Tutorial] This Ocean Waves Throw Is Perfect For Relaxing Any Time Of Year
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…