- [Photo Tutorial] The Easiest Way To Make A Granny Stripe Blanket Any Size
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Hanging Toilet Paper Holder
- [Free Pattern] Any Kid Wants A New Winter Hat With Ear Flaps
- Beautiful Crochet Relaxghan For Good Vibes In Your Life
- [Free Pattern] These Yoga Socks Are Perfect For Any Activity Where You Want Some Warmth And Comfort But Don’t Want To Slide Around
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…