- Crochet Stitches: [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Famous Harlequin Stitch
- Unique Textured Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Pair Of Crocheted Flower Earrings That Can Be Worn With Pretty Much Anything
- 8″ Tapestry Rainbow Afghan Square With A Bright And Joyful Design
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Flat Crochet Flower With 5 Petals
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…