- [Free Pattern] This Easy Peasy, Lovely Scarf Is The Perfect Item For This Fall
- Colorful Crochet Easter Eggs Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Squares Look So Striking! I Really Like What The Black Does To These Colors
- [Photo Tutorial] Crochet Flower Granny Square Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Kitty Will Make You Automatically Smile No Matter What
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…