- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Trick Or Treat Bag For All Of Your Little Pumpkins
- This Crochet Butterfly Throw It’s The Most Awesomest Thing Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Perfect Christmas Hostess Apron For Holiday Cooking
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Beautiful Crochet Star Stitch Baby Blanket
- [Paid Pattern] Graceful Crochet Dragon Free Pattern To Bring Fantasy And Legend To Life
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…