- This Crochet Dinosaur Blanket Pattern Will Put A Smile On Your Baby’s Face
- [Free Pattern] Bath Time! These Scrubbing Bubbles Are Really Fun And Easy To Make!
- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Easy To Make Heart Keychain…The Perfect Valentine’s Day Gift!
- This Small Heart Keychain Is Perfect To Keep Your Keys Together
- How To Increase And Decrease In Corner To Corner Crochet Patterns
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…