- Simple And Elegant Crochet Bracelet Free Pattern
- This Amazing Blanket For Sofa Crochet Pattern Is The Perfect Stress Buster
- Get Cozy With This Classic Chevron Striped Afghan, Crocheted In Rich Hues
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Textured Baby Blanket Pattern In Shell Stitch And Bonnet Set
- [Free Pattern] This Wildflower Dish Scrubby Will Make Sinks Blooming Beautiful
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…