- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Crochet Cabled Wedding Blanket
- [Free Pattern] The Cutest Home For Your Keys
- [Free Pattern] These Are The Cutest Crochet Turkey Coasters I’ve Ever Seen!
- This Sunflower Blanket Is The Perfect Gift To Bring Joy To Someone’s Day
- Crochet Hexagon Flower Pattern- Very Easy And Fast To Make
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…