- [Video Tutorial] Amazing Big Rose Crochet Top Design
- [Photo Tutorial] This How To Knit A Shoe Tutorial Is Brilliant!
- Sweet Heart Crochet Baby Blanket Free Pattern With Lots Of Love For You
- Simple And Quick Crochet Waffle Dishcloth Pattern To Make To Sell
- [Free Pattern+Video Tutorial] Learn How to Crochet An Easy Cell Phone Case
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…