- [Free Pattern] Just Spectacular And Splendid: Nordstrom Crochet Hobo Bag
- Fabulous Crochet Diagonal Rows Baby Blanket Free Pattern Great For Tummy Time
- Simple And Quick Baby Blanket Pattern For Beginner Crocheters
- [Free Pattern] This Super Simple Dishcloth Pattern Makes A Fairly Tight-Weave Cloth With Just A Hint Of Texture
- Jessica Mortenson Radue Shared HOTH. Golf club covers for my husband’s
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…