- [Video Tutorial] Amazing Big Rose Crochet Top Design
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Woodland Granny Square Afghan Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Add Warmth And Comfort To Any Blanket With This Cute Granny Square Pattern
- [Paid Pattern] Fabulous Scarf For The Cat Lover’s Wardrobe
- Super Easy Cable Baby Blanket Is A Big Hit At Any Baby Shower
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…