- [Video Tutorial] Stunning Blanket! No Sewing And Only 10 Stitches Needed!
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Peasy Crochet Flower Ornament
- [Free Pattern] These Little Christmas Socks Are Fabulous Ornaments
- [Free Pattern] Debbie Harford Shared Doggie Sweater Small 9 to 14 lb dog.Measure
- [Free Pattern+Photo Tutorial] The Lovable Flower Pattern: Maybelle Flower Square
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…