- Spectacular Easter Egg Free Crochet Pattern To Take Egg Decoration To A Whole New Level
- Incredibly Fast And Easy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Watermelon Earrings For Summer Fun
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Broomstick Lace Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Clever Cat Neck Pillow Will Encourage Kids To Take A Little Catnap!
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…