- [Free Pattern] This Cute Square Will Make Your Heart Pound Every Second Of The Day
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Stylish Wrap Pattern You’ll Love Crocheting
- This Crochet Little Black Dress Pattern Is Simple And Beautiful
- [Paid Pattern] Easy Crochet One Ball Shawl To Spice Up Your Fall Look
- This Crochet Butterfly Throw It’s The Most Awesomest Thing Ever!
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…