- [Free Pattern] This Newborn Set Is Adorable! You Won’t Believe How Quickly It Works Up!
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Colorful Crochet Blanket! Great Stash Busters Too!
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Large Crochet Snowflake Ornament With Beads
- Really Pretty Crochet Dishcloth Free Pattern – Create Stacks Of These Cloths For Gifts!
- [Free Pattern] Wrap Up In Comfort And Style With This Fabulous Cables Lapghan
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…