- [Free Pattern] Very Simple Washcloth Set With Basket Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Adorable Giraffe Crochet Hat All Babies Need
- Free Christmas Tree Garland Crochet Pattern To Make The Holiday Even Merrier
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: V-Shaped Puff Stitch (Video Tutorial)
- [Free Pattern] Bright And Precious Cocoa Coasters To Cheer You Up All Day Long
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…