- [Free Pattern] One Look At This Delicate NeverEnding Wildflower And You’ll Be Smiling For The Rest Of The Day
- [Free Pattern] This Little Guy Is A Cute And Great Bath Toy!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Chevron Ripple Stitch in Single Crochet
- [Free Pattern] This Princess 12 Inches Square Is The First Design In The Royal Family Collection
- Crochet Watermelon Earrings For Summer Fun
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…