- Learn How To Make A Ripple Straight With This Simple Yet Brilliant Technique
- Easy Corner To Corner Crochet Blanket Pattern For Beginners [Video Tutorial]
- [Video Tutorial] This Fall/Winter Crocheted Granny Square Hat Looks So Great!
- How to Price Handmade Crochet And Knitted Items
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Crochet Slouchy Hat Pattern With Stretchy Fit For Any Size
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…