- Fabulous Crochet Diagonal Rows Baby Blanket Free Pattern Great For Tummy Time
- [Free Pattern] Add Fun To Your Home Decor With This Crayon Tissue Box Cover Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern Until 2/2/2016] Lovely Crochet Cable Scarf Pattern
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Block Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Snowflake Potholder Is Probably The Easiest Square You’ll Ever Make
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…