- [Photo Tutorial] The Easiest Way To Make The Magic Loop (Magic Circle)
- Tunisian Crochet Patterns Made Easy For Beginners- Basic Tunisian Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Dachshund Bookmark Is Totally Awesome!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Cross Stitch On Crochet With This Adorably Simple Fox Design
- [Free Pattern] The Essentials Flower Tote Bag Is Simply Perfect
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…