- [Free Pattern] Super Easy Lap Blanket To Whip Up For A Last-Minute Gift!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Multicolored Striped Buds Crochet Stitch
- Easy Peasy Fish Washcloth Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Butterflies Garden Crochet Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] This Larksfoot Inspired 12″ Granny Square Is Gorgeous!
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…