- Lovely Shamrock Crochet Blanket Pattern For St. Patrick’s Day
- Tonia Cypert-Hale Shared I bought the pattern from MJ’s Off the
- This Crochet Watermelon Necklace Would Sell Well For Craft Shows
- [Free Pattern] Super Fun And Quick Weekend Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Beautifully Organize Your Space With These Rectangular Nesting Baskets ( Two Sizes Available)
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…