- Make Christmas Super Special With These Fast And Fun Crochet Dolls Stocking Fillers And Toys
- Very Easy And So Fabulous Crochet Tank Top Free Pattern
- Isn’t This Crocodile Stitch Flower Square Jaw-Dropping? [Free Pattern]
- Totally Awesome Crochet Mini Backpack Purse Free Crochet Pattern To Add A Touch Of Personality To Your Gifts
- [Free Pattern] This Moroccan Hexagon Motif Is Amazing!
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…