- [Free Pattern] These Colorful Sheep Crochet Appliques Are Beyond Cute And So Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] Kids Love Them Because Their Little Hands Don’t Get Cold!
- Adorable Penguin In A Santa Hat Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Beautiful, These Crochet Coasters Are Great For Quick Gifts!
- Really Clever And Beautiful Rose Crochet Hook Holder
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…