- [Free Pattern] This Beary Cute Mountain Play Set Makes A Unique Gift For Kids
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Scallop Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Honeycomb Tunisian Crochet Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Fun And Fast Gorgeous Mandala Dream Catchers
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Elephant Tissue Box Cover To Add A Touch Of Glitz To Your Home
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…