- Super-Easy Crochet Slippers For Adults [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Square That Reminds Us That True Love Is Never-Ending
- Amazing Striking Crochet Blanket Pattern To Liven Up Those Spaces That Need A Little Help
- Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Free Pattern-2 Row Repeat Crochet Patterns
- This Fabulous Crochet Bedspread Is The Most Ingenious Application Of The Granny Square Concept We’ve Ever Seen
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…