- [Free Pattern] The Easiest And Quickest Flower Dishcloth Ever!
- Awesome Crochet Bobble Headband You Can Make Right Now!
- [Free Pattern] Bring The Beach Into Your Kitchen With These Fun Starfish Shaped Dishcloths
- [Free Pattern] This Super Soft Baby Blanket Is Perfect For A Baby Shower Gift For Any Mom To Be!
- Create Your Own Unique Shows With These Awesome Winter Puppet Pals ( A Penguin, A Snowman, And A Polar Bear)
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…