- Adorable Elephant Folding Baby Blanket Is Sure To Delight Your Little One!
- Sunflower Blanket Or Big Doily? Your Choice! Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern]The Perfect Expression Of Patriotism
- [Free Pattern] Hoot! Hoot! This Granny Stripe Owl Is So Cute!
- [Video Tutorial] Gorgeous 3D Crochet Leaf Made Of Tall Stitches
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…