- Flower Circle In The Square Lacy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] The Tortoise Is One Of The Four Celestial Animals, Or Guardians In Feng Shui
- [Free Pattern] Ridiculously Easy And Beautiful Granny Stripe Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Saw This Owl And Thought You’d Love It!
- [Free Pattern] You Can Absolutely Do This Chunky Blanket Project As A Beginner
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…