- [Free Pattern] This Scallop Flower Square Is Pure Art!
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Crochet Pansy Is Perfect In Every Way
- [Free Pattern] With This Daisy Holder, The Towel is Doubled And Hangs Perfectly
- [Free Pattern] Simply Stunning This Tides Of Change Throw Pattern Will Teach You So Many New Crochet Stitches
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous And Evergreen Christmas Wreath Square
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…