- [Free Pattern] Every Girl Needs A Perfectly Cute Crochet Purse For Her Date Night
- [Free Pattern] A Must-Have Blankie For Every New Babe
- Bright And Happy Pineapple Stitch Crochet Baby Blanket [Free Pattern]
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Bean Stitch / Puff Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Matrioska Bookmark Will Make You Leave Your Kindle And Grab A Real Book!
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…