- How to Price Handmade Crochet And Knitted Items
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Fire In The Meadow 12 Inch Square
- [Free Pattern] This Wildflower Dish Scrubby Will Make Sinks Blooming Beautiful
- [Free Pattern] This Spiral Crochet Afghan Is Mesmerizing!
- This Adorable Crochet Scallops Dishcloth Is The Perfect Addition To Your Kitchen Decor!
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…