- How To Make Quick Crochet Slippers To Keep Your Feet Warm In The Winter
- Tunisian Crochet Patterns Made Easy For Beginners- Basic Tunisian Crochet Stitch
- This Sunflower Blanket Is The Perfect Gift To Bring Joy To Someone’s Day
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Spider Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Super Fast And Absolutely Stunning Crochet Shawl
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…