- [Free Pattern] Celebrate The Eclipse With This Gorgeous Solar Eclipse Coaster
- Cute Little Crochet Pig Amigurumi Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Tree Mug Cozy Would Make A Great Secret Santa Gift Or Stocking Stuffer
- [Free Pattern] Make One Baby Blanket A Day With This Quick And Easy Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Fun And Colorful Crochet Pandora’s Box Blanket
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…